Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020… This article will show you the requirement and how to apply for the Postgraduate Admission Forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements.
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any Programmes of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion Certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- –Msc Nursing:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first Bachelors degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered
- Applicants with related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- –Msc Nursing:
TRANSCRIPTS: Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
REFEREES REPORTS: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Apply Online at www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
- Print out confirmation page
- Obtain a Bank draft of N15, 000 from any commercial bank in favour of: PG School, Igbinedion University, Okada.
- Send Confirmation page print out, Bank draft and Photocopies of relevant credentials to: SECRETARY, SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES (MAIN CAMPUS), IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, EDO STATE preferably by courier.
- Candidates are advised-to also send all documents including scanned copy of Bank draft by email email@example.com
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Only candidates who have been offered letter of admission into the various PG PROGRAMMESs are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptances fees which will be communicated to them
For General Enquiries: 08034701511(Dean, PG School) 07032511003(Sec., PG School) 08063170869(Sub Dean PG School) 08037511008(Sub Dean PG School) 08034695023(University Bursar) Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Website- www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
Note: A non refundable acceptance fee must be paid as part payment of tuition before commencement of the program.
Deadline for application into the PGD and Masters PROGRAMMESs is 31st March 2020. There is no deadline for application into the PhD Programmes.