Igbinedion University School Fees | iuokada.edu.ng
Igbinedion University School Fees – Igbinedion School Fees, Igbinedion Tuition » Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. There are two methods to pay Igbinedion University tuition fee. See more details below.
Authorities of the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) have released the amount payable as tuition, accommodation and other charges for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- The two methods you can make payment is by: Paying Directly at the Bank with Your Unique Number or
- Pay Directly Online with Your Bank Account.
Igbinedion University School Fees Schedule
In line with University policy, please find below the university’s fees structure payable to the following banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- First bank
- Zenith bank
- Access bank
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|COURSES/LEVELS||100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students||400 – 500 Level|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N10,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00N40,000.00||100 Level Students200 Level & Above|
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N10,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
|Book Deposit||Zenith Bank Plc.A/C No: 1013249587|
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||Zenith BankA/C No: 1012355544|
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||ABC Microfinance BankA/C Name: Department of PharmacyA/C No: 1014506364|
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to the portal (http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.