Imo State Polytechnic HND Admission Form – The Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY), Umuagwo, admission forms for its Regular I , Regular II and Weekend Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Check below to see the available courses, necessary requirements and how to apply for it.
The Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY), invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Full Time and Part Time programmes in Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Owerri, IMO STATE for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Recommended: Imo State Polytechnic Courses HND (Regular 1 & 2)
Imo State Polytechnic HND – Admission Requirements.
i. Must have ND in Relevant courses.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate working experience in field of specialization for those with a minimum of Lower Credit.
iv. JAMB online result printout during the ND level admission.
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic HND Admission Form.
Application Form: N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
- Visit https://www.imopoly.edu.ng/
- On the top navigation just beside the login button, click “Apply Now”
- Accurately fill the form and click APPLY
- On the next page (payment invoice page), click Pay Online
- You will be taken to the payment, enter your card details and click pay
- Payment is made and you are returned to the website, you will also get an email with your payment and application details
- Print the application summary page and bring it along when coming for screening/verification
NB: Candidates without JAMB are required to apply through JAMB by paying 3,500.00 only before approaching the Institution for processing of admission. For more information, log on to our IMOPOLY at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you provide us with a functional e-mail address as well as your personal TELEPHONE NUMBER alongside those of your parents/guardian(s).
Deadline: Not Known.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.