INEC Recruitment 2020 – INEC Job Recruitment, Requirement for INEC Job, & How to Apply for Job at INEC. The Independent National Electoral Commission is inviting applications, nation wide, from all the Candidates who are interested in working for them…See more details below.
INEC Recruitment 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 – 14.
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for employment in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the country within the capacities below:
- 1. Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
- 2. Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
- 3. Professional / Experienced Hire
Application Closing Date
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INEC RECRUITMENT 2020
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
Categories For INEC Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
– Professionals/Experienced Hires – Grade Levels 09 -14
– Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
– Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020
Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Inec website, http://www.inecrecruitment.com/ and apply for the positions online.
NB: APPLICATION IS FREE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.