JABU JUPEB Admission Form – Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now on sale. Check below to see the available courses, requirements and how to apply for the form..
Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun state, invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2020/2021 session.
JABU JUPEB Eligibility & Duration.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University, English Language inclusive.
Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
JABU JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Social Sciences
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Management Sciences
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Apllication Method for JABU JUPEB Admission Form.
Price for JABU JUPEB Application Form is 15,000.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: JUPEB Coordinator – 08023026146, 07032307051 or visit JUPEB/non-university affiliations office at College of Environmental Studies Building at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.