JAMB Admission Letter Portal for UTME & DE Candidate || How to Print Admission Letter, and How to create jamb profile via sign up…See more details below
JAMB Admission Letter
INSTRUCTION IN PRINTING JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user.For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile,you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
NOTE: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went and don’t forget to Share this information via our sharing buttons below