JAMB CAPS 2019 – Have you been offered admission into any tertiary institution of your choice? Do you want to know if you have been given admission by any institution through Jamb? If yes, You need to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to indicate the ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION of your admission offer to enable the processing of your admission. The portal is meant for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
JAMB CAPS 2019
This Information will guide you on how to accept or reject your jamb admission status on CAPS portal, Follow our guidelines and don’t forget to give us feedback.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept or reject their admission offer.
As part of JAMB new admission policy, all admission would be done online through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), consequently, all candidates seeking admission into Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Other tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2019/2020 Academic Session are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to check their admission status and also indicate the acceptance or rejection of their admission.
Some institutions may not publish the list of candidates admitted into their various programmes on their own portal or notice board. So, admission seekers are advised to continually check JAMB CAPS to track their admission status.
What is JAMB CAPS?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.’
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.
NOTE : Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration. On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using any Device
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
IF the first link does not work for you, use this onehttp://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
4. Caps Central admission portal home page will open.
5. Enter your Jamb registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration Number.
6. Click on the submit button.
7. Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear.
8. If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
9. If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
If this information was useful to you, then don’t hesitate to give us feedback, and share this post to your friends via our sharing buttons below.