Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy – jumia recruitment,jumia nigeria salary,jumia jobs in abuja,jumia internship,jumia internship 2020,how much does jumia pay interns,jumia graduate internship,how much jumia pays graduate interns…See more details below.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Manager
Department: Company Leadership
Job Type: Full Time
The role holder is responsible for implementing the Jumia’s Corporate Affairs and Communication strategy in the following areas:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Government Relations
- Stakeholder Engagement
Jumia Nigeria Job Responsibilities
- Highlight high level issues relating to Corporate Affairs are addressed in the right sequence and timely.
- Develop strategy for public private partnerships and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies. Driving CSR engagements with members of the public and assessing potential implication to group’s brand.
- Assists in localizing regional Corporate Affairs priorities in line with developing local strategies as required.
- Coordinate complex interactions with legislative staff, other local and state officials, federal agency staff and other government officials/staff.
- Establish and implement short and long-term goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures for the government relations support function;
- Monitor and evaluates policy programs impacting the Jumia Operations in the industry of operation.
- Work with key stakeholders on consultative efforts to drive reforms that impact the operating environment.
- Develops and maintains up to date stakeholder maps used to implement pre-determined Corporate Affairs & Communication strategies.
- Represents Jumia Group in public engagements ensuring the group’s views and positions are well represented.
- Translating strategic business objectives into consumer centric engagement tactics
- Communication: working directly, frequently, with numerous teams to execute these tactics successfully against business goals
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and problem-solving ability to work with cross functional team.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- High degree of tact and confidentiality
- Strong reporting, analytical and negotiating skills
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any accredited university in the field of Media & Communication, Political Science, Law or Business Administration.
- MBA or relevant postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in Public Affairs or Corporate Affairs & Communications, preferably in any regulated industry.
- Excellent knowledge of current affairs
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) is required.
- High level of adaptability to diverse and fast changing environments.
- Experience of working in an environment of cultural diversity
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.