Kaduna Poly Admission List 2019 /2020,KADPOLY admission list | ND & Degree is out | The Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) full-time and Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out…Dee more details below
Kaduna Poly Admission List
The management of the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) have released the National Diploma (ND) full-time and Degree admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session, Candidate can now check their names in the school portal. www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng
Kaduna Polytechnic admission list has been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your KADPOLY admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KADPOLY admission status.
KADPOLY Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- 1. Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/Home/Admission.
- 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required.
- 3. Finally, click on ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidate…
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went, and don’t forget to share this information via our sharing buttons below