The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. All the candidates that took part in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
- Go to KASU admission status checking portal at http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search box on the page to search for your Name.
Successfully admitted are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.