KDU post UTME / DE admission form – KolaDaisi University post UTME admission form application is ongoing. The KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, forms for admission is now on sale for interested and qualified persons. KDU post UTME & Direct entry forms into KolaDaisi University diverse undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online. Check below to see the necessary requirement and how to apply for form.
KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State calls for Applications from interested/qualified candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session admission.
Note: The Screening Exercise will take place at the KolaDaisi University, KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan. As all applicants are required to come to the campus.
KDU Admission Requirements.
- Must have Five (5) O’ level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
- Score of atleast 160 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form;
Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form.
- Visit KolaDaisi University application above, to fill your details, then Click “SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- Check the email you supplied for a verification message.
- Go to your email, and “VERIFY” so as to continue with the application procedure.
- Then, Click PAYMENT on the next page displayed from the “VERIFY” page.
- Use any of the options provided to make payment. Form is N10,000 + Bank charges of N332.20.
- After successfully making payment, the application form is what is what’s prompted for you to fill next.
- Complete the form correctly and click the SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
Contact KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Admission Office, through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.