The list of candidates admitted into the various postgraduate programmes (Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD) of Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See KSUSTA postgraduate admission list (1st batch) below.
authority of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology,
Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the first batch
admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
KSUSTA postgraduate 1st batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D, M.Sc & PGD programmes.
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University main campus from Monday, 10th February, 2020 to 2nd March, 2020. Late registration attract a fine of N5,000.00 per case.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
3. Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Congrates to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA postgraduate admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.