Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng.
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form || Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. CHECK BELOW FOR more details ON HOW TO GET THE FORM AND ALSO REGISTER.
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020 /2021
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Kogi State Poly Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(c) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(d) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form Online Application Procedure:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
KSP management strongly advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form Online Agent Contact
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
About Kogi State Polytechnic
Kogi State Polytechnic was established in 1993, and is located in Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria. It is owned and operated by Kogi State. As of 2007 it was accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to give certificates in Art and printing, Business, Engineering, Finance and Science Computing at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels.
In December 2009 the polytechnic presented 16 programs for accreditation to a visiting team of NBTE officials, mainly for the new schools of Engineering and Environmental Technology, Applied Science and Management Studies. The Rector said the school had to be able to offer core engineering and technology programs in order to fulfill its mandate.
In October 2005 the Kogi state governor, Alhaji Ibrahim Idris approved disbursement of N80 million to the polytechnic. He announced this at the first convocation ceremony, which covered academic sessions from 1992/93 to 2003/2004 and graduated 21,646 students. Read More
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.