KDU JUPEB Admission Form – KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission Form application is ongoing. Admission into KolaDaisi University Ibadan, Oyo State, for interested and qualified persons into the School of Preliminary and Advanced Studies is on, as the institution is now accepting applications for its JUPEB programme 2020/2021 academic session.
The KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, calls for Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into JUPEB programme for the 2020/2021 Session.
Information has it that, applicants are required to come for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening, at the KolaDaisi University Campus, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB Programme Duration is one academic session (2 Semesters).
KolaDaisi University Accommodation: The institution makes Hostel facilities available for interested students.
KolaDaisi University JUPEB Requirements.
Applicant/Candidates possession of a minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits at not more than two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the three subjects in relation to the choice of course made by the candidate is a must.
KDU JUPEB Programme ends with award of a JUPEB Certificate which gives candidate the opportunity of Direct Entry admissions into to the second year, in KolaDaisi University, or any other Nigerian University.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University JUPEB Admission.
KDU JUPEB Application form Amount is N10,000
- Visit KolaDaisi University application above, to fill your details, then Click “SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- Check the email you supplied for a verification message.
- Go to your email, and “VERIFY” so as to continue with the application procedure.
- Then, Click PAYMENT on the next page displayed from the “VERIFY” page.
- Use any of the options provided to make payment. Form is N10,000 + Bank charges of N332.20.
- After successfully making payment, the application form is what is what’s prompted for you to fill next.
- Complete the form correctly and click the SUBMIT button.
Contact The KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Admission Office, through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.