KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program || KPMG Nigeria invites applications from eligible secondary school leavers, for its 2019 university scholarship program.
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Eligibility.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship.
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
*The deadline for application is 25th October 2019*
** Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test. **
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.