KSUSTA Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is out | The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the admission list for various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session…See details below.
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) that the management of the institution has released the 2019/2020 academic year first and second batch admission lists.
KSUSTA admission list is now available online.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your KSUSTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
KSUSTA Successfully admitted candidates Can now to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to KSUSTA Admission Status checking portal at http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist.
- Supply your name in the Search box and click on the Search Button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.