Kwara State college of nursing admission form | Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Ilorin, Basic General Nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale for suitably qualified candidates. See more details below.
The Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery, Ilorin (KWSCNMIL) invites Applications from suitably qualified interested candidates for admission into its General Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The general public are hereby informed that the sales of form for 2020/2021 academics session had commenced on the 1st March, 2020.
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) HND Admission Form
- Kwara State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
Requirements for Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission.
- Candidate for admission into the General Nursing Education Programme must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2 sittings.
- The examination bodies approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are NECO and WAEC.
Application Method for Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form.
Form Price: N11,800
Fill in the required information via the link above, and proceed to make payment online via the Remita platform.
Kwara State College Of Nursing & Midwifery ADMISSION PROCEDURE
STEP 1: Gaining an Admission into College (2020/2021 Admission)
- Read up on the various Programmes that we currently have
- Confirm you meet Admission Requirements
- Pay for your Admission Form.
- Fill your Admission Form Online
- Wait for shortlisting. (Remember to check the portal for information on shortlisted candidate.)
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, remember to come with your original certificates on your interview date.
- Return back to the portal after your interview to confirm your admissions.
- Note that the portal sends automated SMS to notify you of the various stages of your admission process. However, keep checking your portal weekly for any news or updates.
- If you have any problems, call: 08035828541,07053225126,08068092326 OR email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other information or Mode of payment aside from what you can find on this website is FRAUDULENT.
STEP 2: Paying for your Admission
- Go to the portal ATM Payment Page
- Enter your details in the form and click Proceed
- Review your details, then click on confirm.
- You will be taken to the Interswitch page where you may securely enter your ATM card details
- Once your payment is accepted, Print out your invoice instantly and return to the Student Application Page to use your access code and complete your application form.
STEP 3: Filling your form online
- On purchasing of your access code
- Go to our Admission Page
- Enter your access code and click submit
- Fill your Admission Form online and upload your passport photographs and credentials.
- Once you submit all your forms, you will get an application number. The application number and your access codes are to be used for logging in to the portal in the future.
- Print and keep your application slip. After logging in, you may click “Application Slip” on the menu to view and print application slip.
STEP 4: Checking your Admission Status
- Log in to the portal using your Access Code and Application Number
- A notice box displaying all notices, alerts and messages is available on the home dashboard.
- Remember to Login to the portal using your application number and access code.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.