LASU Sandwich Admission Form 2020/2021 – Lagos State University (LASU) Sandwich Degree programme Admission application Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. LASU Sandwich programme Admission form is now available for purchase online. Check below to see the available courses, programme duration, necessary requirements and how to apply.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the under-listed Programmes in Lagos State University, Ojo, Sandwich Degree Programmes that are domiciled in Epe Campus.
LASU Sandwich Courses and Requirements.
B.SC (ED), B. A (ED) AND B. ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- B.Sc. Education: Health Education and Computer Science Education.
- B.Sc. Education: Political Science, Business Education and Accounting Education
- B.A. Education: English.
- B.Ed.: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling Education
LASU Sandwich Admission Form – BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) ‘O’Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings and two (2) of the subjects at ‘A’Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level/Upper Credit.
- Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
- English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English, English Language at ’O’ Level or its equivalent.
- Health Education; Political Science Major: Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics, with three other subjects including Biology /Health Science at “O” Level or its equivalent.
- Health Education Major: (i) A Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics (ii) Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health, Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five (5) “O” Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus 5 “O” Level Credit /TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Health Education.
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration.
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission.
Application Form can be gotten from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng after making payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee.
However, candidates are requested to submit a copy of their online application form and appropriate ‘0’ Level scratch card[s] used ONLY ONCE (card number must be visible) to email@example.com Name, Form Number and Course should be quoted as the subject.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/another account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Six  weeks from the date of this publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Candidates will be communicated on the date of Entrance Examination and Interview.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
LASU Sandwich Admission Form….