MAPOLY Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of List of Courses Offered at Moshood Abiola polytechnic, (MAPOLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Courses Offered in MAPOLY & Admission Requirements
The Moshood Abiola polytechnic (MAPOLY), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
- MAPOLY ND admission list
- MAPOLY HND admission list
- MAPOLY ND Acceptance fees
- MAPOLY HND Acceptance fees
- MAPOLY Post UTME Form
- All Polytechnics in Nigeria & Courses Offered
MAPOLY admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Yobe State University. www.mapoly.edu.ng.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN MAPOLY & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.