Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAP), Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State. Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Courses & Requirement
The Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAP), Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun State (AAP), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES.
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic. www.aapoly.edu.ng.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Certificate & Remedial
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- General Studies
- Physics with Electronics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.