Best Solution Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Best Solution Polytechnic Akure, Ondo State, (BEST-POTECH) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Best Solution Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirements
The Best Solution Polytechnic Akure, Ondo State (BEST-POTECH), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
List of Courses Offered in BEST-POTECH & Subject Combination.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Business Management/ Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- General Studies and
- Top-Up and Conversion Programmes
BEST-POTECH ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the National Diploma programme by direct entry:
- G.C.E. Ordinary level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.) with four credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following: Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, geography, Government Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Four credit passes in relevant subjects as stated in (i) above obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized Preliminary ND Programme offered by the polytechnics and similar post-secondary technical institutions.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
NBTE ON Best Solution Polytechnic
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has declared Best Solution Polytechnic Akure, Ondo State, as the fastest growing private polytechnic in the Southwestern region of Nigeria.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.