FEDPOLYADO Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (FEDPOLYADO). Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements
FEDPOLYADO List of Courses
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution. www.fedpolyado.edu.ng.
FedPolyAdo OND Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess five credit passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O�level in not more than two sittings
- He/She must have compulsory passes in English and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent to be eligible.
- Applicants must score a reasonable mark of at least 150 to qualify for admission.
FedPolyAdo HND Admission Requirements
- National Diploma certificate in relevance field,
- a minimum of lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50, However, candidates who finished their National Diploma with a Pass grade of 2.00-2.49 CGPA and with at least a 2 years working experience can also be considered for admission into the polytechnic.
- Five credit passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O�level in one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics as compulsory and other relevance subjects
- 1year industrial training is compulsory for all HND candidates,
- You will also be considered for admission if you have a pass in ND result with 2 years industrial training attachment.
- Candidates are compulsorily required to process their transcript from the school they had their ND, especially those from other recognized institutions.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Glass / Ceramics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.