FEDPONAM Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State, (FEDPONAM) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
FEDPONAM Admission Requirements
FEDPONAM OND Admission Requirements
WAEC,NECO, NABTEB,(SSCE/GCE)with 5 Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Geography, Office Practice/Government, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, and Physics. All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes.
FEDPONAM HND Admission Requirements.
- National Diploma certificate in relevance field,
- a minimum of lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50, However, candidates who finished their National Diploma with a Pass grade of 2.00-2.49 CGPA and with at least a 2 years working experience can also be considered for admission into the polytechnic.
- Five credit passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O�level in one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics as compulsory and other relevance subjects
- 1year industrial training is compulsory for all HND candidates,
- You will also be considered for admission if you have a pass in ND result with 2 years industrial training attachment.
- Candidates are compulsorily required to process their transcript from the school they had their ND, especially those from other recognized institutions.
- Please always check the institution’s website www.fedpolykaura.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.