Kwara State Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Kwara State_Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State, (KWARAPOLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Kwara State Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirements
The Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State (KWARAPOLY), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
- KWARAPOLY admission list
- KWARAPOLY Academic Calendar
- KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form
- All Polytechnics in Nigeria & Courses Offered
KWARAPOLY Admission Requirements
Candidates with five (5) CREDITS PASSES including English Language at not more than two (2) sitting in SSCE, NECO, GCE O/L, NABTEB and its equivalent in any of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Technical Drawing, Fine Art, Economics, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Christian Religious Knowledge, Biology, Agric-Science, Government and Literature in English are eligible to apply. www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose course have earned NBTE accreditation.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN Kwara State Polytechnic & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.