Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State (RUGIPO). Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirements
The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State (RUGIPO), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN RUGIPO & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
RUGIPO Entry Requirements
OND Entry Requirements.
Minimum of 5 Credits in O’Level GCE, SSCE of WAEC, SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
HND Entry Requirements.
Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose course have earned NBTE accreditation.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.