Plateau State Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi, (PLAPOLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Plateau State Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirements
The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi,(PLAPOLY), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
- Plateau State Polytechnic Admission List
- PLAPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure
- All Polytechnics in Nigeria & Courses Offered
PLAPOLY Entry Requirements
PLAPOLY OND Entry Requirements.
Minimum of 5 Credits in O’Level GCE, SSCE of WAEC, SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
PLAPOLY HND Entry Requirements.
Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose course have earned NBTE accreditation.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN PLAPOLY & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.