Recruitment at Casafina Capital Limited, Casafina Capital Recruitment, www.casafina.com.ng ,How to apply for Casafina Capital Recruitment…See more details below
Casafina Capital Limited is a privately held, Africa originated and globally focused financial service and alternative asset management firm. We provide technology driven innovative financing and wealth creation solutions targeting consumer lending, SME lending, mortgage and real estate development financing. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates in the following role
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
REF Code: CCL/HRO- 2019
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategy, policies and procedures in line with organisation business strategies and in full compliance to the Nigerian labour law.
- Execute effective and efficient HR responsibilities such as recruitment, employee onboarding, employee relations, payroll administration, disciplinary process etc.
- Develop annual training plan for employees and facilitate trainings as may be suitable.
- Create a positive and friendly work environment where employees can thrive.
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND in Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Human Resources officer is mandatory.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- The fixed salary and other benefits are very attractive!
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: email@example.com Please indicate the Ref Code of the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Failure to comply with this would nullify your application.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.