MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment – How to Apply for Job at MasterCard Nigeria, Requirement for Job at MasterCard Nigeria…See details below.
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Title: Manager, Technical Account Management
Job Ref No: R-96522
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for all aspects of the technology and operational relationship with the customer
- Acts as a dedicated resource for key customers
- Establishes working relationships with internal delivery teams, customer support teams and customer contacts
- Helps identify business opportunities through understanding of the customer’s technology infrastructure
- Partners with customers to develop annual business plans and conducts quarterly operational reviews
- Engage Account Mangers as part of Account Planning, coordinate and integrate annual and ad hoc business planning with customer and internal partners to prioritize strategic, mutually shared objectives.
- Build solid relationships with internal cross-functional partners, ensuring customer and market needs are being communicated and being met
- Identify and deliver against customer and Mastercard corporate objectives, opportunities, and commitments.
- Lead customers through the transition from sale to implementation; clarify project scope and customer readiness to implement during project initiation and ensure internal stakeholders are clear on products/services implementation requirements with customers
- Monitor post-implementation customer service quality, providing Voice of Customer feedback to improve quality
- Provide Voice of Customer input into proposed product development initiatives, in addition to potential rule changes
- Build, grow, and manage operational and technical relationships with Customers
- Leverage market, customer, operational, technology expertise to provide key inputs into solution design of key initiatives and market level opportunities
- Act as escalation point during implementation of customer implementation projects to ensure customers’ and MasterCard’s needs are met.
- Grow and manage close strong working relationships with customer’s executive and decision-making-level contacts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors in areas such as payments processing, network infrastructure and digital technology
- Identify customer needs and communicate operational enhancements to relevant internal stakeholders
- Act as Trainer to deliver our Mastercard Academy content to customers
- Guides customers to ensure their compliance with all Mastercard technology enhancements and mandates
- Identify opportunities to optimize Mastercard and customer revenue by utilizing existing technology capabilities, services or through innovation and development of new capabilities & ecosystems
- Leverage relationships with customers and vendors to identify sales leads and share such opportunities with Account Managers and Business Development teams/Expert Sales
All About You
- Ability to work effectively across all segments of Mastercard and customers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable application of customer service principles and financial industry/banking operations and business practices.
- Ability to grasp technology details and translate them into solutions and/or to address business opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of credit and debit card operations (issuing, acquiring, and processing) with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement and fraud and risk management.
- Project management and implementation skills preferred
- Technology and operations related skills required
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills.
- Articulate and creative, adept at delivering presentation to executive level audiences.
- Must possess solid knowledge of business drivers, technology solutions and players, best practices employed across all stakeholders, Mastercard products & rules, and competitor solutions, and regulatory implications
- Competent to analyze business needs and develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical components and business components and organize a solution process that includes appropriate cross-organizational participation yielding quantifiable results for Mastercard and customers.
Job Title: Vice President, Government Engagement, SSA
Job Ref No: R-94395
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Mastercard is dedicated to promoting inclusive growth and financial inclusion. The mandate of the Regional Government Engagement unit is to build durable, trusted relationships with key government agencies to accelerate their transition to a cashless ecosystem though digitalization, while increasing revenues and seeding new markets for Mastercard.
- We drive relevance and revenues in the government space by developing effective go to market campaigns supported by clear priorities, success metrics and incentives. We provide expert sales support to both country managers and local sales resources through a solid client engagement playbook approach.
- We guide the transition from reactive solutions sales to strategic government engagement programs. And we ensure alignment between local, regional demand and our global solutions.
- The Regional Government Engagement Director / VP role focuses on aligning Mastercard’s product, service and ecosystem capabilities to solve for the challenges government client face today in the areas of financial inclusion, citizen services, economic development and government operational excellence. We do this by engaging, listening and leading. Our team is comprised of industry leaders, relationship builders and deal closers. We apply Mastercard’s digital tools, business insights, last mile solutions and market organizing skills to support client success. We have a good idea what works. But we also have a passion for learning, exploring new capabilities, and applying the best methodologies and insights to the government business.
- This role is at the heart of our intent to scale our business across all key markets and regions to drive revenue, market relevance and social impact. The unit is regionally deployed and focuses on a select number of priority markets, segments and clients, directly agreed with the senior leadership in the region.
- The Government Engagement Director / VP is accountable for:
- Orchestrating Mastercard’s engagement with market / regional government and associated agencies.
- The support in the development of the market / regional government strategy, depending on the assignment given, including a list of prioritized client and solution opportunities.
- The aligment of global, regional and local resources to drive execution, in close coordination with the Region’s & Divisions’ Presidents, the Government Engagement Regional Lead, selected Country Managers and the Mastercard Strategic Growth regional teams.
- Direct engagement on key government opportunities, developing the business opportunities across the market / region, assisting country managers and helping win strategic deals.
- Capacity building at the market level by training sales on relevant Mastercard solutions, narrative and client references.
- The support to the regional and global communities of practice to cross-fertilize regional and global best practices.
- This position reports directly to the Regional Government Engagement Lead
- Support the Regional Government Engagement Lead in the development
and execution of the market / regional government strategy – depending
on the assignment given – starting from:
- Understanding local, national and regional priorities.
- Engaging regional, divisional and market leadership to prioritize clients and solution opportunities. Develop a solid projects pipeline, drive conversion over time and secure revenues
- Securing global, regional and local resources to execute on the plan and drive marquee wins.
- Accelerate solutions deployment by providing expert sales support for marquee engagements.
- Represent mayor government opportunities and projects within Strategic Growth. Drive strategic alignment.
- Support the building and curation of a local community of practice. Act as first line of support for divisional presidents, country managers, Public Policy and Account Teams for thought leadership and strategic engagements.
All About You
- Experience working for or closely with government agencies, managing process improvement and transformative change initiatives, as well as proven experience in engaging very senior government leaders to build durable relations.
- Proven track in leading government projects and/or commercial deals in the assigned region, division or market
- Consultative selling focused, with deep product, services, and solutions expertise.
- Adept at interacting with senior Mastercard stakeholders in terms of engagement, communication and transparency of purpose. Can skillfully lead complex regional initiatives that require collaboration across functional, geographical and cultural lines.
- Demonstrated ability to work across divisional boundaries, within the assigned region, division or market
- Self-motivated, thrives in a fast paced environment; readiness to take-on stretch goals.
- Strong gravitas, exceptional relationship management, influencing and communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Fluency in English and in the local language in the assigned market or division is required. At least one other regional language a strong plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.