MUBIPOLY Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State, (MUBIPOLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa State has published the updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for admission into Undergraduate Programme in the institution.
MUBIPOLY Admission Requirements
MUBIPOLY OND Admission Requirements
- WAEC,NECO, NABTEB,(SSCE/GCE)with 5 Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Geography, Office Practice/Government, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, and Physics.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes.
MUBIPOLY HND Admission Requirements.
- National Diploma certificate in relevance field,
- a minimum of lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50, However, candidates who finished their National Diploma with a Pass grade of 2.00-2.49 CGPA and with at least a 2 years working experience can also be considered for admission into the polytechnic.
- Five credit passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O�level in one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics as compulsory and other relevance subjects
- 1year industrial training is compulsory for all HND candidates,
- You will also be considered for admission if you have a pass in ND result with 2 years industrial training attachment.
- Candidates are compulsorily required to process their transcript from the school they had their ND, especially those from other recognized institutions.
- Please always check the institution’s website www.federalpolytechnicmubi.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN Federal Polytechnic Mubi & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Purchasing and Supply
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.