NYSC Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course 2019, National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course will commence on November 5, 2019… See more details below.
This information goes to all prospective Corps members; the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2019 Batch ‘C’ Orientation course to commence on Tuesday 5th November, 2019, and to end on Monday 25th November, 2019 Nationwide.
The NYSC Batch ‘C’ Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide as follows:
- Commencement of Registration – Tuesday, 5th November, 2019.
- Cut-off date for Registration – 12 Midnight, Wednesday, 6th November, 2019.
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Thursday, 7th November, 2019.
- Official Closing Ceremony – Monday, 25th November, 2019.
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters. Note that all kits items would be made available free of charge on arrival at their respective Orientation Camps.
They are also advised to read the instructions on their Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly and also to set out on time to avoid late night travels.
Similarly, deployment, relocation and internal posting of Corps Members are treated in accordance with laid down policy and do not attract any fee.
Prospective and Serving Corps Members are hereby advised to beware of fraudsters with mischievous intentions that may want to lure them into parting with some money under the guise of rendering such services.
- How to Print NYSC Batch ‘C’ Call-Up Letter Online 2019
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’: Camp Registration Requirements.
- How to make correction of name on nysc website
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.