Neem Foundation Job Vacancy – Neem Foundation Job Recruitment – Requirement for Job at Neem Foundation & How to Apply for Job at Neem Foundation. See more details below.
Neem Foundation Job Vacancy
Neem Foundation is Non-Governmental Organisation that is committed to improving the lives of those affected by the North- East insurgency in Nigeria through building inclusive communities, providing and raising the standards of psycho-social care and countering extremist narratives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teaching Support Staff
Locations: Adamawa and Sokoto
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups.
- Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades.
- Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers.
- Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and breaks
Education/Qualification /Skills & Experience
- B.Sc / BA in any discipline
- 2+ years experience teaching I.C.T, Mathematics, English, Civic Education/Vocational Studies
- Fluency in English and Hausa Languages
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.