Next Gear Homes Job – Apply for job at Next Gear Homes Limited. Check Requirement and How to apply below.
Next Gear Homes is a leading Nigerian real estate and construction company having its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Next Gear Homes is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Personnel will be in charge of the entire process of conceptualizing and developing suitable visual designs including illustrations, logos, layouts and branded photos for the company’s products.
- Drive sales to the company via the creation of suitable content for designs and social media posts.
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics with the appropriate colours and layouts for each design for a variety of media.
- Personnel’s graphics must capture the attention of the target audience and communicate the right value.
- Provide potential clients with details of property that fit their requirements
- Prepare and shape the visual aspects of brochures and advertisement based on requirement.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training activities.
- To present ideas spontaneously and contribute to Next Gear Homes Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and behaviors at all times.
- To drive sales as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target via content.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in Graphics designing and Social Media Management
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Canva, PhotoShop, Illustrator).
- Interested candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a relevant field of study
- Must have a creative personality and keen eye for aesthetics.
- Must be stylish and professional in dressing.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must be an effective team player
- Must have a deep sense of interest and commitment to content development.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be proactive and diligent in service.
- Experience is an added advantage.
NGN 50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Portfolio (Including Designs and Pages Managed) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Entries must be sent with the Subject “Application for the position of Social Media Manager, Next Gear”.
- CV and Application should be saved with candidates name
- All Entries not properly sent will be ignored.