NICT Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi, (NICT) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
NICT Courses & Admission Requirements
The National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi (NICT), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
NICT Admission Requirements
NICT OND Admission Requirements
WAEC,NECO, NABTEB,(SSCE/GCE)with 5 Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Geography, Office Practice/Government, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, and Physics. All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes. www.nict.edu.ng.
List of Courses Offered in National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi (NICT) & Subject Combination.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
NICT ND Available Programmes
- Architectural Technology (Accredited)
- Banking and Finance (Accredited)
- Business Administration and Management (Accredited)
- Building Technology (Accredited)
- Civil Engineering (Awaiting accreditation)
- Computer Engineering (Awaiting accreditation)
- Computer Science (Accredited)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (Accredited)
- Quantity Surveying (Accredited)
- Statistics (Accredited)
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics (Awaiting accreditation)
NICT Certificate Available Programmes
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD)
- Computer Appreciation
- Automobile Diagnostics and Maintenance
- Architectural Drafting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Intercom, Fire Alarm, and Satellite Installation
- Concreting and Masonry
- Electrical Installation Works
- Interior Decoration
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
- POP Works in Building
- Welding and Fabrication
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.