Nigerian Army Recruitment || The Nigerian Army is now accepting applications from eligible Nigerians for its 2019 79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women…See more details below.
Nigerian Army Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2019 Nigerian Army 79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form.
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Apply Before: 29th November, 2019.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went, and don’t forget to share this information via our sharing buttons below