Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination Latest Update: This information goes to Candidates taking part in the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test, that the test as been rescheduled to hold 15th August 2020, Time: 7:00AM prompt.
All candidates are expected to come with their acknowledgement card, NDA Screening Test Admission Card, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration slip, two Postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs.
Candidate are to write his/her full names, JAMB registration number, state of origin, chosen course, Name of test centre and signature at the back of the photograph.
Each candidate must wear his/her facemasks and face shields as any candidate without this items, will not be allowed to write the Test. Strict compliance must be taken note of.
Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination | Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA entrance examination date and subjects combinations for qualified candidates that applied for the 72nd regular course admission has been updated. Check below to see more details.
Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) calls for Application from Applicants who successfully completed and submitted their applications, to the NDA Entrance Examination.
- Nigerian Defence Academy Examination Centres in Nigeria
- How to Apply for NDA Admission.
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses
NDA Entrance Examination Date
Conduct of NDA Entrance Examination for 72 Regular Course is scheduled to hold on 15th August, 2020.
Candidates who applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit the application portal on the NDA website to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card.
See: NDA Examination Centres
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations.
- Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
- Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
- Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.