Nigerian Navy List 2019 – This is to inform candidates that took part in the Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019, that the list of successful candidates is out.
Below is the list showing the names of successful candidates with respect to the Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019.
List of Successful Candidates || Batches 29 A and B
The under listed candidates who were successful in the 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 29 July to 27 August 2019 are to report for training in 2 batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- NNBTS Batch 29 A – 18 October 2019.
- NNBTS Batch 29 B – 8 May 2020.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- One pair of national dress.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.
This is a brief history about The Nigerian Navy– It is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including the Coast Guard.