Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 /2020 || Apply Here.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
1. Job Title: Regional Manager
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Abuja Branch, Branch Network
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Manager – Principal Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, December 2, 2019
- The Branch Manager has the responsibility for proactively managing all the strategic initiatives of The Exchange as it applies to the branch offices in the region with regards to increasing productivity and attaining targets.
- The incumbent will be responsible for implementing the branch strategy for the region including Quotation and Listing, Financial Literacy, Trading Floor Activity, Government liaison as well as coordinating the end-to-end processes of the region.
- The job holder will proactively drive all the listing initiatives of The Exchange in the Abuja branch office with the goal of expanding the Nigerian capital markets. The listing drive initiatives encompass both the private and public sectors.
- Maintains the Branch’s Trading Engine and ensures its regular effective connectivity with the Trading Engine at the Head Office
- Prospects for the participation of companies and Governments as part of the quotation and listing drive
- Equity and Debt Capital Markets deal origination
- Prospect companies with a view to bringing them to list on The Exchange’s Boards
- Coverage and relationship management of listed companies with trusted relationships across ‘C’ level executives
- Develop expertise in major industry sector(s) to enhance origination and coverage. Revenue generation responsibilities across products and clients within geographical area
- Spearhead advocacy initiatives to support growth of capital market, liaise and develop relationships with capital market operators to enhance and support deal origination
- Have an understanding of Privatisation, PPP, Concession and Commercialization of Government entities
- Strengthen The NSE brand in the private and public sector arena within FCT and its environs – Raising awareness of product ranges offered by the Exchange
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the NSE and its products with prospects needs
- Generally, act as the main point of contact for listable companies in the catchment area with The Exchange
- Organise enlightenment and educational programmes within the catchment area as part of the Financial Literacy initiative of the Exchange
- Research/Policy Development and Standard Operating Procedures. Develop, review and maintain the branch’s’ related policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for conducting regular research and liaising with professionals, internal and external stakeholders across various industries to ensure best practices in the organization
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking or other related discipline. In-depth knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector and/or financial products
- 8 – 12 years’ professional experience with minimum of 5 years’ cognate investment banking experience (FA/ECM/DCM) or capital markets coverage
- Possession of MBA, professional and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.