OGITECH HND Admission Form 2020-2021 | Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa, Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form 2020/2021 is out. Check below to see the necessary requirement & How to apply for the form.
OGITECH HND Admission Form
Admission forms for suitably qualified applicants for the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates into the courses on Full-Time and Part-Time bases at Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa is available.
See Also: OGITECH ND Admission Form
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking admission into OGITECH HND Programme must possess the following:
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two sittings.
- National Diploma (ND) Certificate or Statement of Result
- Industrial Training (IT) Experience Letter
- ND JAMB Admission Letter – How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
- Graduates of Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa or any Polytechnic Diploma certificate recognised by the Academic Board of Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa:
- with a minimum of National Diploma certificate not below LOWER CREDIT (i.e. CGPA not less than 2.50),
- other basic requirements for National Diploma programmes
- with a minimum of One Calendar year post National Diploma in relevant Industrial Work Experience.
- A National Diploma Certificate at PASS level and basic requirements for National Diploma programmes with a minimum of Two Calendar years Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Work Experience.
- In addition, Academic Transcripts should be forwarded directly by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar,
Ogun State Institute of Technology,
P. M. B. 2005
Igbesa, Ado- Odo/ Ota LG.,
OGITECH HND Form -PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa (OGITECH)
- Application Form is available online at www.ogitech.edu.ng
- Applicants applying are expected to make payment online with MASTERCARD/VERVE DEBIT CARD on the Institute’s website.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
ON APPLICATION PROCCESS
- Applicant must have a functional and active e-mail address which must be compulsorily Gmail Account
- Applicant must use his/her phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alert and messages.
- Applicant must scan and upload a recent white background passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- Fill the applicant’s pre-registration form so as to generate a temporary registration number.
- After submission of the pre-registration form, a temporary registration number is generated, then go to your email and click on a blue link in the inbox for further registration procedures.
- Click on a red link again and enter the registration number already generated.
- Complete the application form, confirm and submit.
- Print a copy of the completed acknowledgment slip (Application Print-Out)
- Click here to Apply
- Then proceed to REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Copy of OGITECH Online Application Print-Out
- Original & Photocopy of JAMB 2020 UTME Registration/Change of Institution Print-Out
- Original & Photocopy of the JAMB 2020 UTME Notification of Result Slip
- Original and Photocopies of O’ Level Result(s) (for both ND &HND 1 Applicants)
- ND Notification of Result, ND JAMB Admission Letter and IT Letter (for HND 1 Applicant only)
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration
- State of Origin
SCREENING DATE: Not Specified
For enquiries please call any of these numbers: 08168367794, 08098253981, 08052039735, 08180646980.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.