OGITECH ND Admission Form | Ogun State Institute of Technology, (OGITECH) ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2020-2021 Academic Session. Check below to see the necessary requirement & How to apply for the form.
OGITECH ND Admission Form
The Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa, admission forms for suitably qualified applicants, for the award of National Diploma(ND) certificates into its Full-Time and Part-Time courses, is now available.
See Also: OGITECH HND Admission Form
OGITECH NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking admission into OGITECH ND Programme must possess the following:
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in Subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two sittings plus
- JAMB 2020 UTME Notification Result Slip
- JAMB 2020 UTMERegistration/ Change of Institution Print-Out
Candidates who sat for the2020 JAMB-UTME and had chosenthe Institute as First Choice should visit our website www.ogitech.edu.ng to register online. While, Candidates who did not choose the Institute are also eligible to apply and register online having done Change of Institution on JAMB Portal as First Choice.
OGITECH ND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Application Form is available online at www.ogitech.edu.ng
- Applicants applying are expected to make payment online with MASTERCARD/VERVE DEBIT CARD on the Institute’s website.
Instructions to Applicants on How to Apply
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Copy of OGITECH Online Application Print-Out
- Original & Photocopy of JAMB 2020 UTME Registration/Change of Institution Print-Out
- Original & Photocopy of the JAMB 2020 UTME Notification of Result Slip
- Original and Photocopies of O’ Level Result(s) (for both ND &HND 1 Applicants)
- ND Notification of Result, ND JAMB Admission Letter and IT Letter (for HND 1 Applicant only)
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration
- State of Origin
- Applicant must have a functional and active e-mail address which must be compulsorily Gmail Account
- Applicant must use his/her phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alert and messages.
- Applicant must scan and upload a recent white background passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- Fill the applicant’s pre-registration form so as to generate a temporary registration number.
- After submission of the pre-registration form, a temporary registration number is generated, then go to your email and click on a blue link in the inbox for further registration procedures.
- Click on a red link again and enter the registration number already generated.
- Complete the application form, confirm and submit.
- Print a copy of the completed acknowledgment slip (Application Print-Out)
- Apply Here
- Then proceed to REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process.
SCREENING DATE: Unknown
For enquiries please call any of these numbers: 08168367794, 08098253981, 08052039735, 08180646980.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.