Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship || University of Oxford, UK || Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK is open for International Students…See details below
Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK is open for International Students The scholarship allows Bachelor, Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Oxford . The deadline of the scholarhip is 12 Feb 2020 .
Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK is available to undertake Bachelor, Undergraduate level programs at University of Oxford.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia,
Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia
and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia,
Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China,
Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte
d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt,
El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Former Yugoslav
Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada,
Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India,
Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati,
Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho,
Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall
Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States,
Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia,
Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama,
Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé
and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon
Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis,
St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria,
Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia,
Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan,
Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia,
Reach Oxford Scholarship Benefits:
The Reach Oxford Undergraduate scholarship provides
- Tuition fee
- Monthly living stipend
- return airfare
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- have secured admission into undergraduate program.
- be a new student
- hold highest academic ability
- inancial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection.
- Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on this page in January 2020.
- For 2020 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2020.
Deadline: 12 February 2020
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.