Redeemer’s University Nigeria Clearance & Registration Procedure – This article will guide you on the Redeemer’s University Nigeria (RUN) clearance and registration procedure for candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Due to the release of Redeemer’s University admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session, the management of the University has also released the guidelines for clearance and registration.
See also: Redeemer’s University School Fees.
Redeemer’s University Clearance & Registration Procedures.
- All Newly admitted Candidates offered provisional admission to the Redeemer’s University, should report at the Admissions Office to commence clearance for registration from Monday, 21st September, 2020.
- The following ITEMS will be required from each candidate at the point of screening and clearance:
- Original with four photocopies of JAMB-UTME Result
- Original and Four clear and unmutilated photocopies of WASC/SSCCE/GCE/NECO Certificates/Print out where the Certificate is not ready.
- Original and Four photocopies of Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age;
- Ten (10) recent colour passport photographs;
- Testimonial from School Principal (Original and Four photocopies).
- Two (2) reference letters from reputable persons, such as, Clergyman, Lawyer, Medical Doctor, Senior Officer in the public or private sector.
- Evidence of Change of Institution to Redeemer’s University (Applicable to candidates that did not choose Redeemer’s University in the 2020 JAMB- UTME/DE);
- Candidates should come to the University with their duly completed Sworn Court Affidavits of Good Conduct. Please print a copy from the University website;
- Candidates should bring appropriate O’Level results verification cards (WAEC, NECO etc.) to the registration venue.
Candidates must come along with the original copies of all their credentials to be sighted by the appropriate Officers and present the photocopies for documentation.
- Legally acceptable evidence of change of name from Candidates who have changed their names.
- Such candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees before registration. The payments should be done online through the admission and student portal (adms.run.edu.ng). Ensure that you do not pay into personal account of anybody. Do not go through any search engines but type directly our link on the browser. The payment of the appropriate fees is a necessary condition for registration for courses.
- Candidates will thereafter, proceed to the Faculty Officer for screening and cross- checking of credentials and further briefing.
- A signed clearance certificate should be gotten from their respective Faculty Officers without which their names will not appear on the Matriculation List.
- Candidates should Report to the Head of Department for guidance on online registration of courses.
- Candidates should NOTE THAT: Registration for a course shall automatically mean registration for the course and its examination. No separate registration for examination shall be carried out.
- Every candidate shall register in person and cases of impersonation will be severely punished.
- All the candidate shall provide digital chest x-ray films and reports from reputable Diagnostic Centres, as part of their requirements for medical registration at the University Health Centre.
- All Candidates and their parents/sponsors should note that the offer of admission is PROVISIONAL. They are not regarded as bona fide students of the Redeemer’s University until they have been duly cleared as possessing the basic requirements for the Faculty/Department to which they have been admitted.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.