Regnant Job Vacancy
Regnant is an innovative digital communication agency delivering expert communication and branding service. We are a result driven, customer-centric organization with solid integrity and values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are looking to hire a new Graphic Designer to join our team. As a graphic designer, you are expected to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- The graphics designer will mostly work remotely and will only be expected to show up at the office 3 times a week.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print, and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material as well as font style and size
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce designs
- Test graphics across various media
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Video Editing Skills
- GIF Skills is a plus.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.