Skyshore Group Limited Job Vacancy – Skyshore Group Limited Recruitment, How to apply for job at Skyshore Group Limited…See more details below.
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL)
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Manager
Skyshore Group Limited Job Responsibilities
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Provide strategic financial direction and play advisory role to top management in regards to financial investment and decisions.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Able to understand international financial transactions such as exchange rates e.t.c.
- Co-ordinate and oversees other staff members in the finance department
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Preparation and analysis revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
Skyshore Group Limited Job Requirements
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- Experience in the oil & gas sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst, managed group of accountants
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Minimum academic qualification Master Degree in accounting/Finance , ACCA or ICAN or its equivalent is a must
- 5 – 7 years experiences preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Good financial and reporting skills. Must have experience in core oil and gas finance operations
- Good knowledge of Asset care, Management Reporting and inventory
- Able to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Experienced in the oil and gas.
Skyshore Group Limited Job Remuneration
Very attractive with benefits scheme
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should forward details of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
SEE MORE JOBS HERE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.