Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Umaru Ali_Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto, Sokoto State, (SOSPOLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirements
The Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic, Sokoto, Sokoto State (SOSPOLY), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
List of Courses Offered in SOSPOLY & Subject Combination.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Sokoto
The Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic sokoto state was established by the sokoto state Government vides law No.2 of 2002. It could be recalled that the former sokoto state established polytechnics at Birnin-kebbi and Talata Mafara wich were lost to present Kebbi and Zamfara States in 1991 and 1996 respectively.
- Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic Mission os to serve the people of Sokoto State, Nigeria and humanity at large by promoting the advancement of Knowledge, scholarship, discipline and community services througth teaching, training, publication,linkages,provision of facilities, offer of rewards for excelence in character and contribution to socio-cultural and economic development of the society.
Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic vision is to nurture a Polytechnic of high academic excelence in the areas of Science, Engineering, Technology and Humanities for the ultimate purpose of producing relevant skilled manpower need for the economic and technological development of the nation.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.