SSU List Of Courses | ssu.edu.ng
SSU Courses – The list of current accredited courses offered in Sokoto State University, has been fully compiled in this article, to give students seeking admission in the institution an insight on the available courses. Check below to see the list of SSU Courses.
Sokoto State University
Arising from the insatiable quest of the people of the state for education and excellence, the idea of establishing the Sokoto State University was conceived by the then Sokoto State Governor Aliyu Wamakko when he established the Sokoto State University Implementation Committee in 2008.
Sokoto State University Objectives
- To provide for the indigenes of Sokoto state access to higher education for self-reliance.
- To promote, preserve and propagate the social and rich cultural heritage of the people of the state.
- To identify and produce man-power that can and will meet specific needs of the state.
- To encourage the effective application of higher education to the needs of the state through research and consultancy.
- To encourage and promote advancement of learning and to hold out all persons without discrimination of race, creed or political conviction.
- To engage in any other activity of a growing university.
List of Courses Offered in SSU & Subject Combination
Below is the current list of Accredited available Courses in Sokoto State University (SSU) Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.