Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
Tek Experts is currently seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Global Head of Business Line
- There is a place for every kind of brilliant. It is here at Tek Experts!
- Have you considered how to take your career to the next level? Do you have a passion for delivering best in class IT support directly to consumers?
- Does taking responsibility for delivering extraordinary customer service whilst travelling the world interest you? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to provide you with interesting challenges?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
What do We Do?
- Tek Experts provide the perfect blend of people and technology. We provide world class support for software solutions on behalf of our clients, where our people deliver exceptional services
- We believe technology should be an enabler; provide timely data and insight that equips our front-line teams to better serve customers anywhere in the world.
What are We Looking for?
- Due to our rapid expansion we are looking for our next Global Head of Business Line. With a background in IT support and extensive consumer experience, as part of our management team, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff
- Your success will be driven from your previous experience of leading support teams of at least 300 global team members
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 worldwide to a leading global organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage client, staff and organizational requirements to meet key customer KPI`s and SLA’s including accurate reporting of performance and delivery;
- Ensure effective client delivery through management of headcount, talent acquisition; lines of communications with internal and external partners, performance management and people development;
- Take ownership of business processed which may involve building new or improving current processed and then implementation and maintenance;
- Ensure stakeholders (internal and external) are proactively managed including senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners including such areas as operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement;
- Driving CSAT and pushing for reaching an extra mile – growth and expansion for LOBs based in partnership and ace results;
- Client Interaction – managing the relationship and brand;
- Innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery;
- Manage action planning and implementation of outcomes by ensuring effective reporting is in place.
- A background in delivering commercial support is critical;
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with presentation skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner;
- Experience leading a support team of at least 300 global team members;
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills;
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
2. Job Title: Software Support Engineer – Dynamics ERP
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions? Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top notch customer satisfaction
- Field incoming problems from end users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues;
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders;
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes;
- Assist in creating end user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related education from technical institute is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Azure Active directory
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently to be considered for this role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills required to communicate with users.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or Any Other ERP Solution would be an asset.
- Can work a shift-based job.
3. Job Title: Software Support Engineer – Dynamics CRM
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions? Do you take pride in delivering great customer service? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system. Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with cloud technologies and interest CRM or Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.