TOPS Admission List 2019 /2020 || [ND Full-Time] The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) Admission List 2019/2020. The TOPS Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
This information goes to all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the school authority has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check TOPS Admission List 2019 /2020.
You can access your TOPS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal (JAMB CAPS), follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘C heck Admission Status‘ to access your TOPS admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer —
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: Always check this page as this post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki admission portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/Account/Login.aspx.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your TOPS admission status