UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2020 – University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released its 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th postgraduate Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session. Check below to see UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List.
This information goes to all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Go to UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal at http://po.myuniben.org/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status.
- Supply your Application Number (pt2019_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission Status.
Payment of acceptance and clearance begins on Monday 6th January, 2020. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/ CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
- Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.
Congrates to all the successful candidates offered admission into UNIBEN postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.