UNIJOS Academic Calendar – University of Jos, UNIJOS academic calendar (proposed) for the first and second semester 2019/2020 academic session as been released.
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the proposed academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
University of Jos Academic Calendar.
- Monday 5th January to Saturday 25th January 2020 › Pre-registration of Fresh Students
- Monday, 27th January, 2020 › Registration of Fresh Students
- Monday, 3rd February, 2020 › Registration of Old Students
- Saturday 8th February, 2020 › End of Registration for all Students
- Monday 17th February 2020 › Beginning of Late Registration
- Monday 22nd February, 2020 › End of Late Registration
- Monday 24th February 2020 › Commencement of 1st Semester Lectures
- Friday, 6th March, 2020 › End of Submission of Add and Drop Forms
- Saturday, 30th May 2020 › End of Lectures / Revision
- Monday, 1st June, 2020 › Commencement of 1st Semester Examinations
- Saturday, 13th June 2020 › End of First Semester Examinations
- Monday, 15th June 2020 › Commencement of Industrial Attachment
- Monday, 15th June 2020 › Commencement of Marking Period
- Saturday, 4th July, 2020 › End of Marking Period
- Monday, 6th July, 2020 › Faculty Board meets to consider first semester Examination Results.
- Wednesday, 8th July, 2020 › Senate meets to Consider and Approve 1st Semester Examination Result
- Monday, 6th July, 2020 › Commencement of 2nd Semester Lectures
- Saturday, 10th October 2020 › End of 2nd Semester Lectures / Revision
- Monday, 12th October, 2020 › Commencement of Second Semester Examination
- Saturday, 24th October 2020 › End of 2nd Semester Examination
- Monday, 26th October, 2020 › Commencement of Marking Period
- Saturday, 14th November, 2020 › End of Marking Period
- Monday, 16th November – Wednesday 23rd December, 2020 › Academic Staff Annual Leave
- Saturday 18th December, 2020 – End of Industrial Attachment
SEE MORE SCHOOL NEWS HERE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.