UNILORIN Admission List 2019 /2020 Academic Session | UNILORIN Admission List, University of Ilorin admission list, University of Ilorin…See more details below
UNILORIN Admission List 2019 /2020.
The UNILORIN Admission List 2019 /2020 has been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the first and second batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS BELOW
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
University of Ilorin, also known as Unilorin, is a federal government-owned university in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established by a Decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.